REDLIGHT NETWORK $REDLC = $CAM
Leo Khai Dacuycuy Is An International Criminal and Fraudster
Thinking of doing business with Leo Khai Dacuycuy? Be sure to read the comments below from the thousands of hard working, innocent people that this deplorable little scumbag has stole millions of dollars from. Stay far away from this little bitch of a man before you too become a victim of international piece of shit punk ass fraudster Leo Dacuycuy.
Testimonials From Individuals Defrauded By Leo Khai Dacuycuy
- “Another victim out $86k. I spoke to Leo Dacuycuy personally and he repeatedly lied to me stating that funds he stole would be returned within one week… that was 3 months ago. Leo Dacuycuy is a lying piece of shit that would fuck his own mother for a nickle. Your time is coming Leo D you clown.”
- I have plenty of screen shots and documents to support my claim. They told me I was supposed to get about 1/2 of my original investment back. Then they revised that and claim that I was overpaid $22. This is disgusting and completely fraudulent. I also have documents on from MIT claiming Alex never attended nor applied to that prestigious institution. One of the main reasons I invested in this project was because of their founder. He claimed he graduated from MIT and his thesis was on a gasless block chain. All lies”
- “I was completely scammed by this project, I initially invested over 500$ into playmates and never received ROI on this project or Alchemist Chains, EXTREMELY UNHAPPY with this company that claimed so many things. Please email me with regards on what I need to do to get my money and some back due to the blatant lies and carelessness with our money, we know what Alex did with our money, dude should be in prison. Thank you.”
- “Lost around $6000 US”
- I was scammed for about 830€ by them”
- “Invested heavily in RND. Some 17k or so. Had refund reduced to 2k because of shameful 18$ peg by team after promising full refund. Believed Shameful lies by team. Banned by alex who left under shady circumstances.”
- “Invested approximately 40-50k and getting less 2k from rebate program it’s not different than rug pull”
- “I lost over $3000 with Redlight finance.”
- This one was submitted by that little bitch Malta Kyle Brincat “You do realize if you try to move forward with this, nobody gets any money back, right? Why not wait until after the rebate you stupid prick. All you’re doing here is forcing everyone to actually lose everything. SEC/ASIC will take all investors money, you don’t actually get compensated, you do know that, right?”
- “they pay back $13 every month even though they owe $800 and even skip months. there a joke and drive crazy cars around and are rich. but cant afford to pay people back there money. send them to prison for a very long time.”
- “Please send this dirty cunt to jail.”
- “Ive been scammed by approximate $8000 , here is my contact info as well im willing to hand over all my meta mask info for tracking transactions. [ 00971559997006 ] Dubai, UAE”
- “My rebate stated I would be refunded randomly all the numbers changed and now I get nothing. Thats definitely a scam.”
The attention of individuals who have visited this website and have been adversely impacted by the alleged actions of Leo Khai Dacuycuy, Kyle Brincat, Alex Van Hulle, Joseph Lidonnici, Violeta Espositoi, Tome Trajkovski, Somnith Tan, Sea Ho Tan, Redlight Finance Pty Ltd, Everlast Harvesting Pty Ltd, Raion Chain Pty Ltd, and potentially other parties as new evidence emerges, is drawn to the opportunity to participate in the ongoing class action lawsuit. This legal action is governed by the Civil Procedure Act 2010 (Vic) and the Supreme Court (General Civil Procedure) Rules 2015 (Vic), which together form the foundational structure that presides over civil litigation, including class action lawsuits, within the jurisdiction of Victoria, Australia.
Those who are interested in becoming a party to the pending class action are strongly encouraged to make use of the contact form provided below, submitting their pertinent information. As the legal proceedings progress, further details and instructions regarding participation in the case will be provided. The counsel representing the class in this matter is renowned for their expertise in civil litigation and will tirelessly advocate on behalf of those affected by the aforementioned conduct to ensure the best possible outcome.